Saturday, June 25, 2011

RAINY DAYS &....................



Talkin' to myself and feelin' old Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around Nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down -



Wow the Carpenters really captured my mood today..............Pouring today - bouncing off the streets one moment - and then
the sun teasingly shoots out a ray or two - just enough to give
us some hope - and then off it disappears for another torrential
downpour, ugggghhhh, sometimes rain does my soul good -
cleanses it out as it washes down the city - releases a lot of what
should not be there - leaves it feeling all shiny and new -
but this kind of rain?

this is the kind that drowns your soul, leaves it feeling tired
and cold.................and empty

I need me some sun.



So went to my favorite fabric store and picked up


the above fabric - I will show you later on what it

will be used for,

Off to search for some yellow

Suzan
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo