Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 149

Good morning everyone !

This week we're visiting an historic home in Nashville - owned by singer/songwriter Holly Williams and her husband Chris Coleman - a musician and artist.
Although she's the granddaughter of Hank Williams and daughter of Hank Jr..............she credits her Mother for her love of interior design.

Lets step inside her home, shall we?












You can read the full article at COUNTRY LIVING

Hope you all have the most wonderful of Wednesdays - winter has finally hit Montreal this week - we're headed into a deep freeze here !

Hugs,
Me


LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES !

HAVE A DAILY CUP OF MRS. OLSON                      FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
ONE MORE TIME EVENTS                                          THE INTERIOR FRUGALISTA
REDHEAD CAN DECORATE                                        BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
STONE GABLE                                                                FLUSTER BUSTER
LEHMAN LANE

14 comments:

  1. beautiful house this week, and so livable. I love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fireplace in the kitchen is so awesome! Love those leather chairs too!
    Thanks for the info on this home. I'm clicking over to see the rest of the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous home and interiors. What a beautiful family too. I'm not looking forward to this cold snap on the weekend. Brr!! Stay warm Suzan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute family and a very unique and gorgeous home Suzan! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ARE the cutest, aren't they ? Thanks Jann !
      xxx

      Delete
  5. I've gone back and looked at the photos three times now... what a great house! It really shows personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the use of the black, dark colors. I don't have the large rooms or the nerve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love that kitchen! So bold to go with black. And that wood on the ceiling! It is reflecting the light. Great pick this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a black wall in our kitchen last week - so this house is close to my heart :)
      Thanks BarbaraAnn !
      xox

      Delete
  8. I love the house and her style. That huge clock is awesome.

    Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the home, there is a lot of wormth in that home. Thanks for sharing them at Dream Create and Inspire.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I love this farmhouse Suzan!!! Thanks so much for sharing it!!!
    Hope you are having a great week and take care, Tara

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo