Friday, July 29, 2011

Staging well on its way

I have been working at my mothers all week - first before and almost after photos below - the chairs are
still a work in progress - I am painting them a glossy white - and the fabric is black and white.................
Also the end tables ( there are 2 of them - one beside each chair ) were a salvation army find - refurbished.
A piece of bevelled glass sits in the tops.

I painted the valance design by using painters tape - painted the whole valance gray - then made my design with painters tape - then painted the whole thing white - covering the painters tape - when everything was
dry I simply peeled of the tape and Voila!  

The faux fireplace was also a salvation army find - and usually sits in my dining room - since my Mothers
place is empty I am filling it up with all my finds - and things I am hoping to sell.

Happy wknd...........
xxx




Cost to Stage
furniture - drapes - some accesories -mine
accessories 40.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo