Monday, August 1, 2011

Staging bedroom #1 finished

I have completed one of the smaller bedrooms now ( except for some art work on the walls )

Here is the before

and believe me this room needed work..................

and here are the afters


I painted the walls and the baseboards ( which were all wood - not nice wood either - old
damaged faded horrible wood - the white baseboards bring the room into the new
millenium ) and I put a fresh coat of polyurethane on the floors - aren't the floors gorgeous?

A couple of details - traded out an old ceiling fan - for this pretty chandelier


and then found these fun curtains at Home Depot for 20.00 a panel - a steal - I think they
make the room



and that's all folks -

Furniture from yours truly ( all Kijiji finds and all for sale )
Light Fixture 45.00
Curtains 40.00
Paint ( lots of it ) 30.00
Primer 30.00
Dollar store this and that 10.00
Total cost to " stage room "
155.00




Room number 2 to be shown in a couple of days....................   I don't think I have a before
of that one - but I will try to remember to take a picture of the bedroom doors which will
tell you all you need to know

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo