Saturday, August 20, 2011

Royalty for dinner tomorrow night ( my kids )

I haven't seen my kids as much as I need to with all of this work going on this summer - a couple of stolen afternoons and evenings, not nearly enough ( I would say want to - but you know how it is when you're a parent - it is a real need deep inside )   I need to see their faces around the table - I need to know everyone is ok - and I absolutely need to see their smiles..................as much as I can dress up a table - nothing can adorn my table like them.  This is how I feel before I see them
Table Setting Basic and Simpleand this is what they do for my heart



And next weekend we will need another fix of the " little ones " John's ( mine in my heart too )
granddaughters -

Because they have 2 grandmothers already - I decided we would be Lolli and Pop - and when they
say " Lolli " my heart just about melts into a colorful vibrant happy bowl of mush.

Happy wknd

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo