Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Find

On Kijiji -   ( the dealer has a site called " sweet deals " and there are some amazing items.

Will have to hold on to this for a while - while I was bringing it down the hall it took on a life
of it's own and plunked itself right down in front of the bookshelves.........I tried to move it
but it's legs are firmly in place.........

And as I was walking away I swear it whispered " please get me a vase of flowers - I feel
naked " so I am off today to the florists - I showed ita couple of vases and it has already
selected one. ( not the one on the bottom shelf - it argued a bit about that but I firmly told
it it was staying )

Furniture speaks to me...........................
Literally lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo