Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Before and after: Washroom

Almost there!!!!

Just some crown molding and baseboards and the mirror to be put up and I will be walking away from that room.................BEFORE

 and after.............









I will take one more once the moldings and mirror are up -

It is looking quite lovely............

This washroom cost more than just staging unfortunately for my mother........she needed to have the
tiles knocked down and and tub surround put in - and that cost roughly 5,000 big ones..........

For staging alone costs were as follows:

DRAPES - ( regular window curtains taffeta - lined - by Martha Stewart 50.00
SHELVES - kIJIJI find  35.00
Lighting - Habitat restore 35.00
Mat - 20.00
White spa bench - on loan
Accessories - 80.00
Paint - I mixed 2 left over gallons to create the color
Total - 220.00

On to the Kitchen next............stay tuned!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo