Saturday, August 20, 2011

Me and my brilliant ideas..................( yeah right )

So - I had this wonderful idea - I was going to take this wall

and do something magical with it - it's a small wall in my kitchen and the only wall that
isn't either exposed brick or covered with furniture and appliances............................
I decided I was going to paint a diamond pattern with contrasting colors - leaving what
was there ( a yellowish color ) and cream.

so here I started off ( no measurements - just by eye - because everything I do, I do well, right?
HAH HAH HAH
note how uneven everything is...........time to take all of this down and start over
have I learned my lesson and am now using a tape measure?  of course not


look at the 4th row down...............( keep in mind I think it was roughly 2 in the morning after
working all day at my Mothers - is that a valid excuse for stupidity? )


painstakingly...............
so does it feel to witness a genius at work?

this is really one of the most embarassing design projects I have ever done - somebody stop
me before I go any further - PLEASE.


ok so nobody stopped me and now you are going to have to witness this atrocity.
too bad - I asked - nobody listened.................
I cannot look at it, I literally walk into my kitchen and avert my eyes from it everytime
It looks like a bad 70's trip - every diamond is lopsided............
Somebody walked in last week and said " Wow - love your wall " all I can say is they
looked like a " stoner "

Stay tuned - have another vision - as soon as I have the energy to execute it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo