Sunday, January 15, 2012

DID I SAY THAT?????

On December 10th - I posted the following sentence....................

" we don't have much snow here in Montreal to date, and although everyone seems to be thrilled with that, I
miss it around this time of year "

LOL




facing my house

  And from the Weather Network:

" Montreal removes snow from 4100 kilometres of streets and 6550 kilometres
 of sidewalks - the equivalent of the distance between Montreal and Beijing."

That is aprox. 6500 miles of snow - now we're talking winter in all it's glory.
God I would love to put enormous silver balls on those trees - ( sorry I see
potential glitz in everything I suppose, but wouldn't that be totally amazing? )

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo