Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm dreaming of...................

this

750.00 on Craigs List

in Paris Gray and White -

and this

350.00
silver leafed

this has become an obsession - checking out Craigs list and Kijiji - I used to type in 100.00
which is aproximately my budget to purchase something to restore ( sometimes a little more -
sometimes a little less ) but lately I'm just looking at everything....................and drooling on a
constant basis...............

Time to start the day though - and back to reality -

Have a good day all..............
XXX

4 comments:

  1. Love CL but never seem to find anything good! You found some good ones!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first piece, but would you paint over those beautiful flower urns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. Surprisingly, I've never thought to type in a dollar amount on CL. Learn something new each day. I just purchased a few things on CL myself and am ready to work some magic! Sure hope you find one of those above beauties with your budget one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would not even have the space if I wanted to buy them!!!!
      But love them so much -

      Delete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo