Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 88

Good morning everyone !

I came across this via Adorable Home and just had to share !
It's a lakeside cottage in Harbor Springs, Michigan and was designed by Tom Stringer Design Partners and it's absolute sheer perfection.................


























PHOTO CREDIT: WERNER STRAUBE | ARCHITECT: N.J. WHITE ASSOCIATES

Mr. Tom Stringer - I think I love you
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for ..♪♫♪

AND when my ship comes in I'm most definitely giving you a call..................

Okay everyone - jaws OFF the floor - drool OFF your lips - shape up here - it's time to get back to the reality of our lives lol

I have a strong desire to paint with blue and yellows today
Have a wonderful Wednesday
Hugs,

From my Front Porch to Yours                 Katherine's Corner                         French Country Cottage
I Should be Mopping the Floor                 Uncommon Design                         Between Naps on the Porch
A Stroll Thru Life                                     Confessions of a Plate Addict         Kathe with an E
Savvy Southern Style

22 comments:

  1. There is NOTHING about this house that I don't like! Holy moly!! And the styling is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at lakefront.....Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS. I would throw out that green livingroom chair, but other than that, the whole feel of the place is light and summery and the porch with its view of the lake. SIGH. I want to live here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could drag out my set of Blue Willow china that's currently in storage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I don't live too far from there, so if you purchase it, I'll meet you there. I'll bring mini furniture for your little things and we'll have tea (or coffee.... or I'll bring you wine and I'll have tea or coffee...whatevs :) ). I like the yellow and blue together in the dining area!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not loving the blue and yellow, I've been there before and got the t shirt! That does not detract from the fact that I would crawl a mile over broken glass for this house and most of its contents :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...that one is fantastic. If I could only have one...okay, two parts of this house, it would be the porch(es) and the kitchen. Holy cow!!!!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Yes! Gorgeous home with so many beautiful details. I love the wood and beam ceilings.
    xx,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I LOVE that place, though way too big for a single 62 yr old woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the big rocks that make the wall and fireplace. yum! How many people could live here? I counted 1 full/queen and 8 twin. Wow! The formal dining room table can hold 10, so that's about right!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I want a shabby chic home, the pink and blues, wow so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply perfection!! Such views and that porch...wow! This house is decorated beautifully and so spacious. I could move in tomorrow morning!

    My friend, I have really missed visiting you. Being without a computer and/or internet connections the past few months have made me really grumpy. :) Can't wait to catch up and see what you've been doing.

    xoxo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who doesn't want to live there? So simple, so elegant, so fresh! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the wonderful tour! It is a beautiful home, and very inspiring. :-)
    Blessings!
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    ReplyDelete
  15. The room with the three red twin beds. GASP! I love it. The bold bedspreads with the white bed skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow love the boys and girls rooms the most! Thanks for the tour and a little summer day dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This house is so beautiful! I love the interior decorating and the porch is so pretty with the view of the water. I saw this on Kathe with an E.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo