Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 89

There's something about tree houses that are so appealing - I've never had one - not even sure if I've ever been in one for that matter but it's something I always wanted as a child.
Whenever I would see one I would imagine it all spiffied up ( I come from an era where tree houses were just crude little shacks - a plywood floor - walls - and roof - they were basically plywood tents that were fitted onto sturdy old limbs - with a rope ladder for access.  Seeing them, I would ALWAYS imagine them decorated - with curtains and flower boxes.  You know, into little houses instead of forts built mostly for boys.

But my little mind could have never imagined such beauty nor could it have processed it - I would have been so enamored of them I probably would have just snuck into the owners yards and slept at the base of them like a little orphan - just to be close to them !












I wouldn't need such an elaborate one - a small cozy treehouse would be fine


with a place to nap


and maybe a bath


All images can be found on my Pinterest page here GARDEN ENVY
I don't know if I could live in one permanently but if I had one in my backyard - I'd most definitely WANNA live there a couple of hours each day - without a doubt !!!
Have a wonderful Wednesday all !
Much love,

Partying with these amazing ladies !
Have a daily cup of Mrs. Olson                     I Should be Mopping the Floor              Coastal Charm
Between Naps on the Porch                         My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia           A Stroll Thru Life
Stone Gable                                                 Kathe with an E                                     Savvy Southern Style


18 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! A tree house: perfect for summer! Why oh why did I get rid of the big tree I had in my garden when I bought the cottage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine having to climb up or down after a few drinks lol they are amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite WLTW yet! I would never come down from my treehouse.
    Pure bliss up there. And peace.
    xo, T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these. Now I want one...like number 3 with a staircase like number 12(inside the tree!). Love the idea of taking a bath up in the treetop...does that make me weird? LOL! Wow, thanks for sharing these. I'm off to follow your Pinterest board.
    Cecilia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another item to add to my wish list...I think I could spend a lot of time in a treehouse :)

    And how is it that I wasn't following you on Pinterest? Well, I fixed that up straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see features in each one I love so I would take what I want and build my own, IF I WIN THE FLIPPING LOTTERY!!!! Then I will let you show my beautiful home on you blog, lol, see a girl has to dream!! Dream big or go home I say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son and I were watching a show on tree houses like these the other day. I think they're amazing. You've got a whole Pinterest board going on in this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That 3rd one is MINE!!! if I can have that tub in it...

    These are fabulous ~ TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I haven't been to your pinterest boards. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzan,
    These are all pretty amazing. How fun would it be to live in one of these. Love them all.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's like a girlhood dream come true! A true fantasy come to life.
    Hope you are enjoying the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great! I love the ones that have swings or hammocks under them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You could certainly catch me hanging out in one of these. Great get away for adults!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are amazing. What fun to sleep in a tree house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could happily live in a treehouse for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are amazing! What fun to look at the pictures.... we would really love to tour them-that would be great. :) Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wouldn't it be great to see the interiors ???
      Thanks for dropping by !
      xoxox

      Delete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo