Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 104

Good Hump Day Morning everyone !

I came across this Connecticut home previously owned by Renee Zelleger -
Built in 1770 - it's just beautiful - filled with historical details but with modern amenities - I'm in love !!!
I'm not sure what it sold for but it was on the market 1.5 million - which seems like a steal to me
( considering )












and than if all that weren't enough - the property comes with a recreational barn - sheer perfection !


It also includes a guest house - and several out buildings -




Not too shabby for a country escape, is it?


Did I mention it sits on 39 acres?
For 1.5 million?

All above images sourced from FRONT DOOR

Now here's a few images from Pomfret, Connecticut - I'm blown away at the beauty

POMFRET SCHOOL
PINTEREST
POMFRET CHAPEL

PINTEREST

TYRONE FARM - WEDDING VENUE

MARK DAVIDSON
VIRTUAL CITIES
Oh I so WANNA live there !!!

Have a wonderful day everyone -
Much love,
Me
 
Looking for inspiration?
Join me at these fabulous parties !

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs.Olson                                        Too Much Time on My Hands
My Turn For Us                                                               Life on Lakeshore Drive
I Should be Mopping the Floor                                         Distressed Donna Down Home
Between Naps on the Porch                                             Coastal Charm
A Stroll Thru Life                                                             Kathe with an E
Savvy Southern Style

13 comments:

  1. oh my, me too, its odd but the first thought that came to mind was, oh look, no snow,,, lol, I think I need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her...but I love her former house more. :) Hard to believe people really live that way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I love it! That library...that barn...that whole place. It seems fairly cheap for all that and the land. Goodness! It just might be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, all of it. Didn't even know I wanted a recreational barn til I saw this one. And instead of admiring the beautiful home in the first photo, all I could think was 'someone is letting the cats out with that front door open'. Maybe I should go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the scroll work on the stairs, and that shower is to die for! And could you imagine using that barn as a crafting/creating space??? Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is Absolutely Gorgeous. Yes, I could see myself living there and turning the pool into a fish pond with all sorts of water plants around it.. Fell in love with the red walls in the eating/dining area. Very stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful home and that bathroom is killer. Love that so much. What a steal for who ever got that beauty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, what a darling quaint town! I could be very happy there. The house has lots of rustic charm and I'm with you, the price is good for all that acreage and out buildings! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beauty Suzan!! Boy 1.5 million is a steal for Connecticut with all that property!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to live just a few miles from Pomfret, Ct and enjoyed every minute of it! When I visit family I head right back there to search the shops. It really is as lovely and charming as you've pictured it. I'll be asking a few friends if they know where this house is, that's for sure! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo