Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 74

WELCOME TO I WANNA LIVE THERE WEDNESDAY -
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SERIES ON REAL ESTATE FOR SALE - MOSTLY IN MY HOME TOWN OF MONTREAL - WITH LOTS OF VISITS HERE AND THERE TO SEE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE - SOMETIMES IN N.Y. OR NEW ORLEANS - OR PARIS - OR............ANYWHERE ACTUALLY!
I CONCENTRATE ( FOR THE MOST PART ) ON HERITAGE HOMES - HISTORICAL BUILDINGS WITH DETAILED ARCHITECTURE.
SINCE THIS IS A SERIES ON THE HOUSE ITSELF - AND NOT THE WAY PEOPLE FURNISH THEM - KINDLY KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN LEAVING COMMENTS -I WOULD NOT WANT A HOME OWNER TO COME ACROSS THEIR HOME ON MY BLOG AND READ UNKIND THINGS ABOUT IT ( I WAS ONCE CONTACTED WITH THANKS FOR SHOWCASING SOMEONE'S HOME - SO IT'S POSSIBLE )  IF YOU'RE INTO HOMES WITH A HISTORY THIS IS A SERIES YOU JUST MAY ENJOY - THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING THEM WITH ME
___________________________________________________________________________________


Is everyone ready for a little New Orleans ( again )  this week?

    • Price: $2,600,000
    • 6 Bedrooms
    • 8 full Bathrooms
    • Single-Family Home


  •  
  • REALTOR - 
  • GARDNER REALTORS

Heaven - I'm in Heaven - and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...............(so I won't ) 
I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves ( because if a picture paints a thousand words - these
definitely do ) 

Was that incredible or what???

Here's a few other New Orleans house tours from the archives 




Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone - 

Much love,

Partying here !!!
The Charm of Home                         French Country Cottage                 Shabby Art Boutique 
My Turn ( for us )                           I should be mopping the floor          My 1929 Charmer
Between Naps on the Porch              Coastal Charm                               Stone Gable
A Stroll through Life                        Savvy Southern Style
From my front porch to yours

27 comments:

  1. Fabulous home! I could absolutely tolerate the heat and humidity for this home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Quite beautiful! LOVE that laundry room~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a grand home! It's beautiful...thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was definitely incredible! What an amazing home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Jaw dropping. Just gorgeous. I think that laundry mud room is the size of my whole kitchen. Every room just stunning.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only is the house perfect for me, the staging is just what I would want. Maybe I need to get a second job, convince Chucks to move to NOLA, and spend every penny of savings. I wouldn't even mind cleaning this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is one beautiful house! I love everything about it. The side yard and garden is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could definitely move right in - if they would pick it up and move it to our land in Wisconsin. Yes, even after the horrid winter. I'd still want it here. BTW, did you notice that on other Google+ sites it's impossible for a non-Google+ person to leave a comment? I'm wondering what you did differently, and whether or not you're glad you've joined Google+. Is there any benefit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I could move right in. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who needs 8 bathrooms? I mean really! That's 8 toilet to clean! :)
    But otherwise...can you help me out with the down payment? This is one gorgeous house! And I love those curtains in the dining room. :)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh, I could convince the kids to all move back home (wife and grandbaby too) if we had a house that big. Pretty sure hubby wouldn't like that, but I would. :)

    They've got your black and white floor idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its beautiful, but I wouldn't live there for the same reason I wouldn't live in Galveston...hurricanes! Galveston has some pretty historic homes and I'm 30 miles inland from there. I recently moved and Galveston wasn't a consideration as much as I love the island. Even 30 miles inland some insurance companies wouldn't insure me. The rates keep going up. And having to evacuate is no fun! I'll soon head down to Galveston for the historic home tour in May. Once again I'll drool over the homes, but head inland afterwards. Homes sell in Galveston, so I guess I'm in the minority. (I can only imagine what insurance must cost on that NO home, but I guess if you can spend that much insurance isn't too big a worry.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe come on.... I was happy with my house until I saw this one....so not fair. Although this one doesn't have a pool. My fantasy home definitely has a pool! Now I don't feel so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love EVERY thing about this house except the step down family room. It is GORGEOUS and I could move right in!!! LOVE it!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want it all! The soft colours in the dining-room, the coffee table made of an old door, the marble countertop in the kitchen, the black & white checker floor in the laudry room, the white curtain around the bathtub! I want to be a Southern belle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you sure you don't live there? This says Suzan all over it! So so pretty! It really is a breathtaking home!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning home....I LOVE the kitchen!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Home! I'm sold! Love the living room dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I could definitely live there. I love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! It's a beautiful home. I love the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely incredible! I'd love to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cool find Suzy! I saw it featured on HomeTalk - well done! I pinned a few of those pics. :) Since I saw you're from Canada, I thought you might want to peruse the listings here, http://www.snapuprealestate.ca/For-Sale/All-Cities-QC (If you do choose to post about any of them, let us know and we'll be sure to help spread the word.)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo