Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Before and After Dinner for deux!!!

I was so caught up in painting a dresser this evening that it irked me a little to stop what I was doing
and trudge into the kitchen...............

I went to the fridge

 I went to the pantry


I went to the cookware



I went to the stove



and somehow I whipped together this



One of the best meals I've made in a long time, lol
and you thought I could only redo furniture?
Isn't the pizza box a nice touch?  Looks pretty authentic I think, a little bit of old white paint - ha ha

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo