Wednesday, October 26, 2011

OH, MY. GOD. LINDAUER DESIGNS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

I have to copy this one - I think this is my favourite remake to date from anywhere!

Can you imagine the appeal for someone that loves that city? ( which I do )

Maybe I will make one with Paris metro signs.................for people that love
that city ( which I do ) or London signs...............( love that city too )
Wow the possiblities are endless - thanks Lauren once again - you are an inspiration.
And I am a shameless copycat.

xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature! It really is a simple project. Please share yours when its completed! We'd love to see it!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo