Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm at it again........................

I think my latest beauty has been sold


Not a long love affair at all, finished it last night - and posted it this morning -
Good - bye lovely............

Now I am going to be working on this

and this one really excites me - I think it is absolutely beautiful -

plus I am in the process of finishing a buffet for a client..................

I love the details - the top of the buffet has some relief work in it - which stands out when
painted and lightly distressed.....................

Off to clean my paint brushes -

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo