Monday, October 17, 2011

Before and after dresser

Sometimes it's difficult to tell by the pics on Craigs List exactly the shape a dresser is in -
or if it is even worth the gas to go pick up -
And then sometimes you just know it's a winner.

BEFORE


AFTER - ( almost - need to sand the edges a little and put the hardware back on )



The wood tone turned out so deep and beautiful - this pc was a dream to work on -
I have 4 layers of paint on this baby - all different colors - so that when I sand, hints
of all of them should peak through.  Duck egg blue - my own creation of a medium
gray - and 2 coats of old white................
Will finish this pc tonight and post pics of it complete - this one hurts my heart to sell.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo