Monday, October 3, 2011

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful vintage teacart - I wanted to paint it white - and distress it slightly - but have
not had the time.............and it sold in it's original state - which is really beautiful
anyways.................it opens up to create this


and now I am contemplating selling this piece



I bought this some time ago - and painted it black with the intentions of converting
this into a new bathroom vanity - with vintage black and white honed marble
tiles............but bathroom renos have been put on hold due
to working on my mothers place for the past couple of months - so the bathroom
will now have to wait for the spring...............should I let it go?
The picture does not do it justice - it's really a handsome pc ( isn't that funny - I call
anything painted white a she - and black pcs are definitely " he " )
I have to think about this one.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo