Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finished!

Here she is - ready for sell -
I stole this idea directly from Annie Sloan Paints - I purchased her book - and she had created
one almost identical -  it's really rustic and pretty in person.................




The top was stained in a deep walnut - and there is a high gloss of polyurethane ( 2 coats )
on top - for the shine - and for protection.
The rest of the pc was waxed and hand rubbed - 2 coats -
It has been layered in different colors of paint - and gently distressed.

This pc is so solid ( real maple ) that it will be around for another 100 years..............
Don't you love the curves on the top drawers?




and here's the inspiration photo from Annie's Sloan's book !


XXX
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo