Thursday, June 7, 2012

My french versailles antique.........................

On my travels I picked this up at a little antique shop in Versailles - lol

Here she is finished - to see tools of the trade click here


She went from this

forgot to take complete before pic





and one last time


Fun Fun Fun project this one was..................
Paint used: ASCP Versailles
Clear and Dark Wax
Wish I could take better pictures, really, because this one is so much prettier in person!

Have a good evening all
XXX
Suzan

Party Time!!!

In the old Road
http://intheoldroad.blogspot.ca/   ( http://intheoldroad.blogspot.ca/2012/06/all-star-block-party-2.html )

11 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the style and the paint and the detail you added. It's so pretty.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks fabulous Susan. I adore the stencil. I was really bad about taking before pictures but you tend to remember the longer you do this. Also my husband reminds me! Kathy, Petticoat Junktion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautiful! Love the finish. Thanks for stopping by! Following you back.:)
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely piece! The finish turned out so well! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it very much!
    Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Suzan!
    I also loved the stencil! I read how you did it, lol!
    Regarding your husband, reminded me of mine...
    Aside from helping carrying and moving furniture., he does not complain about having a mess right in the living room.
    I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such an amazing job!! I just redid a table myself, and had so much fun!

    Happy to be your newest follower from the blog hop!

    Hope you get a chance to check out my blog :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really a beautiful piece... I love the colors and the design.. it all just looks perfect.. thanks so much for linking up to the ALL STARS BLOCK PARTY and sharing ....



    Carri
    simplydonewright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful piece! Thanks for sharing on The All Star Block Party!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dresser very much. You did a great job.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo