Sunday, June 10, 2012

Starting all over again, it's gonna be rough

So rough - but we're gonna make it

Remember this?


well here it sits, broken hearted
paid a dime...................... ( 70's bathroom grafitti, lol )

so it was time to redo her - and since I still have 3/4's of a tin of ASCP Versailles - and because I have OCD ( big time ) I decided to copy yesterdays dresser - and came up with this





I removed the handles from another dresser - thinking they were the ugliest things I ever saw -
but they go with this color perfectly and are now the cutest thing I ever saw ( see how flighty
I am ?) So glad I didn't throw them out


Now having done all this, do I prefer it this way?
No, I do not - there's something very typical about this piece now - and I really really
loved the chevron stripes prior to this - but apparently no one else did :(((

But either version is so much better than this ( the way it looked when we bought it )


Or maybe not - at least they were able to sell it - more than I can say for my version!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone - it's supposed to be a beautiful day today here
in Downtown Montreal.

XXX

3 comments:

  1. You know what they say...You can't please all of the people all of the time...The Tour Eiffel is gorgeous and on trend, and I think will attract more buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday, Suzan!!!
    The dresser looks BEAUTIFUL!
    I imagine the right buyer will snatch this one up!
    Are you go to rest the end of the day??? LOL!
    I rested my arms this morning but I am afraid I have to paint in the afternoon!
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful either way. I know someone wants it!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo