Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 90


Good morning everyone !!!

We're back in my last neighborhood again - I can't stay away for very long obviously.

This one's just gorgeous - loads and loads of charm - shall we start?

1,699,000
15 rooms - 7 beds - 3 baths
Built in 1911
Realtor CHRISTINA MILLER





I'm loving those double swing windows !  ( and the builts in too ! )


The Living Room is so elegant


And I adore how they piled the books to make it look like a sculpture - I have to try that



What a gorgeous solarium -


Dining Room - Armoire Envy !





The " boudoir " with a fireplace and alittle sun room off of it - perfection




The Master - great size for a 100 year + old home - love that there's 2 sets of windows


 LOVE this bathroom - it's small but again filled with charm


Bedroom


Bedroom


Bedroom / Office


Bedroom




Pretty much all I would ever want to ask for right here - yes - I most definitely WANNA live there !!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everybody
Much love,

It's Party Time !!!
Ivy & Elephants                                  The Charm of Home                         French Country Cottage
My Turn for Us                                          Uncommon Design                           Savvy Southern Style
Between Naps on the Porch                       Coastal Charm                                 My Turn for Us
Between Naps on the Porch

19 comments:

  1. YES! This one has most everything (except a pool) B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L! Blessings~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house does exude a ton of charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular and enormous. You buy it, start a commune, I'll join.
    (How would one stack the books like that?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely house... I'm wondering what will happen if I do the same pile of books if I want one that in the down part... Then even this living room will look like mine I guess: books everywhere, but mostly not on the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great house. Those floors and that kitchenis gorgeous. I too agree I would be outside on that beautiful patio all the time.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just put down a deposit. Look out Montreal...here comes Texas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great kitchen, but I like yours better, Suzan. And I think what I like best about this house is the solarium and the backyard. That's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm drooling. I love the original features of this home. The lighting is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The house is Gorgeous with a capital G. The books are not stacked. They are in a vertical booker that is attached to a wall for stability. Depending on thickness, three to six books cann be stacked in each section and the supports just "disappear. "

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are there any houses in your country that aren't gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great find of a big ol house to live in. I like a lot of it and even the black and white floors too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning home - and I could just live in that solarium!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful home! Who wouldn't want to live there? It's fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the tour with me Nancy !
      xoxo

      Delete
  14. You find the most gorgeous houses.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo