Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 91

Some folks like to get away,

Take a holiday from the neighborhood.


Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood.


But I'm takin' a Greyhound on the Hudson River line.


I'm in a New York state of mind

I've seen all the movie stars in their fancy cars and their 


limousines.

Been high in the Rockies under the evergreens.


I know what I'm needin', and I don't want to waste more time.


I'm in a New York state of mind.



Upper East Side 

7.650.000

Single Family Townhouse - 4 floors

5 bedrooms - 5 baths - 1 half bath 

Real Estate Agent - LISA FITZIG


















WE HAD TO CANCEL A MUCH ANTICIPATED GET AWAY TO MANHATTAN DUE TO

 BUSINESS ASSOCIATES COMING TO MONTREAL ON THE DATES WE WANTED TO GO

SOURCE
WHICH IS A BUMMER BECAUSE I'M REALLY REALLY IN A NEW YORK STATE OF MIND

HAVE A GREAT ONE EVERYBODY!

MUCH LOVE,

Sharing with !!!

15 comments:

  1. So many gorgous features! Wonder if anyone has ever actually cooked in that kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I could really live there - the only thing I didn't like was the lack of windows in the kitchen, otherwise it's perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that song. Did you show John the ladder? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I could live there nicely. Love that outdoor space that is rare to find in the city.
    Beautiful.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the style I love inside and out...and used to dream I was gonna live there when I made it in fashion, lol! I worked in 61 and Third Ave., as a fashion coordinator, so I always went around and saw this gorgeous town houses and saw older women come out and some were our customers. NYC is my home town.
    Thanks for sharing, it brought me so many memories.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so my jaw is still hanging open at the price tag!! Wowza!! Great space though.
    Geez I have got some "Simply Vintageous" surfing to do! Lots happening around here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the price you pay to " be a part of it New York - New York "
      But isn't it gorgeous ?
      xoxox

      Delete
  7. I agree, the kitchen needs more windows. A beautiful home! I'd take it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful but as hubs says, we couldn't even afford the deed transfer tax. Dreamer, your just a little dreamer..... Bummer missing the trip! Maybe in the fall? Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. No one is more disappointed than me that you had to cancel :( Ah, well, if I could live in a townhouse like this, I'd move back to NYC in a second!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to know I'll be getting good value for my 7 million and change......lol Gorgeous home! Hopefully you can reschedule very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New York, much to busy with too many people and this place was much to formal & sterile for my taste, that is why I LOVE people who LOVE these types of places & homes...leaves the quite country properties & farmhouse/cottages for ME ME ME! Have an awesome day ya all! Suzs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. |'d live there in a heartbeat - but sadly I don't too many of us will be buying up the real estate in Manhattan - unless we all pool together - like a million of us?
      YOU have an awesome day too!
      xoxo

      Delete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo