Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 123


Good Morning everyone !

I didn't have time this week to research a new house so I " borrowed " one from a couple of years ago..................hopefully you didn't know me then........or you're memory is as bad as mine and you've totally forgotten these LOL

The second house !!!
I want that second house !

We're busy painting and installing baseboards - see you tomorrow !
XOX


The first house up today is listed for 3,950,000.
5 bedrooms - 4 baths - 
Realtor information found Here
It's a new build - but they have built it with a lot of the features found in the Heritage homes it's surrounded by - I'm making an exception for this on - because I absolutely love the integrity they put into this.








































I'm in live with this space - absolutely in love - the openess - the windows - the french doors - even the vintage inspired lighting................






an it appears that every bedroom has a set of french doors as well





















Here's where some of the doors lead to 
















I could most definitely live there!!!

The next one is listed at 995,000. just under a million - and I've been doing this long enough to know that for it's location, this is an absolute STEAL.Full of turn of the century charm - ( I think I may have posted this in the beginning of the series - but it's definitely worth a second look at any rate )  and I really cannot believe it hasn't been snapped up.
I would move there in a heartbeat if I could afford it.







I'm such a sucker for high gloss floors - and white paint - it works - every. single. time.Oh and beautiful tall bay windows with transoms and original radiators work their charm on me too.................

















Yes please,























isn't this like having all the charm of a century old farmhouse - with the luxury of living in the heart of the city?  Absolute perfection to me....................































one more shot of my favorite photo?






I REALLY wanna live therewhat was it Jim Croce said about wishes?
oh yeah, here they are, he might have meant a woman, but I feel that way about this house ....................


If I could save time in a bottleThe first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
Till Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you


But there never seems to be enough time cash
To do buy the things  house you want to  
Once you find them  it
I've looked around enough to know
That you're its the one I want to go
Through time with....................





LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES!

NO MINIMALIST HERE                                              THE CHARM OF HOME
FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE                                 TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS
MY TURN FOR US                                                       MY ROMANTIC HOME
CHIC ON A SHOESTRING                                          COOKING WITH CURLS
LIFE ON LAKESHORE DRIVE                                    BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
COASTAL CHARM                                                      CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT
KATHE WITH AN E                                                     SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE

17 comments:

  1. I like them both! LOVE the little porch on the second one ~

    Champagne taste on a beer budget sucks ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second one too. How cozy and sweet is that place.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first one. So much space!! We have thirteen rooms here, but a good number of them, are too small (like the bedrooms!). I'd love a bigger kitchen too. I'm happy with my house... but not 100% happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both beautiful homes and I don't remember them from before so it was nice to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful, so appropriate for a 2nd reveal. I hope they both have families living in them that love them like they should be. I can't wait to see what you and John have been busy with. Doing nothing here yet. xo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both outstanding homes and Yes, I could see myself living in either one of them.
    Especially like the first one with all them windows letting all that natural light shining in let alone the wide open spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I could have an amazing craft room in that first house. Such space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great spaces. I'd love to see how someone furnished it. Not just anyone, maybe Ralph Lauren. Call him up and see if he'll do it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful house... the inside is spacious, light and lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, they are both gorgeous but I would take the first one since I don't like climbing stairs. And I LOVE all the french doors!

    You asked me if I still live in PEI. The answer is yes and I love it here. We do however visit NB once or twice a year since I have family over there. Both provinces get their share of snow every winter so it really makes no difference whether we live in PEI or NB in the wintertime. If I could, I would head south in the winter. :)
    I'm so glad you enjoyed my story and left your nice comment. Have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Girlfriend!!

    You know I'm with you on wanting the 2nd house!! I cannot get enough of the area and the appearance of these homes!!

    Oh for the love of Montreal!! How I miss you!!💖💖💖💖

    Have a fabulous weekend!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are wonderful and dreamy,on wed.when i get on your blog i am in a dream world,so lovely,thanks Suzan,then i look up from my computer,reality!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reality sucks that's why there's blogs LMHO !!!
      Thanks so much Marlene
      xoxox

      Delete
  13. I love looking at houses! Those are way out of my budget but it's still fun to imagine living there!

    Lisa @ Fun Money Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - They're way over my budget too - but a girl can dream, right?
      xxx

      Delete
  14. I can definitely live in both - but the first is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo