Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I WANNA live there WEDNESDAY # 120

Good morning everyone !

We're back in New Orleans today ( I can't stay away for too long it would seem ) but this one is a real beauty !

On Esplanade St.
2,375,000
5 beds - 3 1/2 baths
4316 sq. ft
2 car parking
REALTOR/CONTACT :  FRANCHER PERRIN GROUP, PAULA BOWLER, SAM POCHE









I LOVE this kitchen


AND the mirror !




The bathroom looks like it's the size of my main floor lol !
What an incredible room










I've looked at each picture at least 10 times -
Now excuse me - I have to look at them again...................
And then I have to try to figure out how to earn the cost of this home within the next month or so because
I desperately WANNA live there !

Have a great " hump " day y'all -
And as they say in New Orleans ( and actually they say it here in Montreal too lol )

LAISSEZ LE BON TEMPS ROULER !
( come to think of it we even have an Esplanade St here too )

Hugs,
Me


LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES!

HAVE A DAILY CUP OF MRS. OLSON                           COMMON GROUND
FROM MY FRONT PORCH TO YOURS                           FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE
MY TURN FOR US                                                              MY ROMANTIC HOME
ONE MORE TIME EVENTS                                                LIFE ON LAKESHORE DRIVE
DWELLINGS THE HEART OF YOUR HOME                   BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
COASTAL CHARM                                                             A STROLL THRU LIFE
AN EXTRAORDINARY DAY                                             KATHE WITH AN E

24 comments:

  1. Not sure if my previous comment went through. I just wanted to say what an amazing house and an amazing price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning house, inside and out! Love this one Suzan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little reading nook/library, but could you PLEASE hang some art work in the exercise room?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely home. LOVE the color on the front of the house (shutters). You can tell it is a narrow house but it lives BIG inside those walls. So pretty...and classy....and classic. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, the details - crown molding...transoms...high ceilings...built ins...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful! That bathroom is divine. . .I would not change a single thing about it. Lovely, lovely house. However, having never been to New Orleans (I know!), can't say that I would want to live there. But, I sure could get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous but you are right on top of your neighbors. The rooms are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfection, the colours, flow and yes that bathroom! xo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE it too! I'll take it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing at SYS #8!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan,
    The house is gorgeous and so elegant. All the houses are so close together....I wouldn't want that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful...While it is a smaller home, it looks to live quite grand! I love to see wonderful southern style! Au revoir, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful home but what will the neighbors think of your conversations with John??? They'll hear every word. Gasp! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that bathroom is bigger than my living room.....What a gorgeous home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The kitchen is a WOW! Love the bathroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, I'm packing my bags! lol! All of the homes you share are gorgeous and I could move right in! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh Suzan, I'm in love with this house!!! It's gorgeous, gorgeous!! Such beautiful, painted walls and such elegant furniture. Wow!. I've never been to New Orleans, but my parents have been three or four times. I would love to visit someday.

    Thanks for sharing! Visiting from Amaze Me Monday -- have a great week.

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful house. I am astounded at the price. Why? Look at the house next door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Location
      Location
      Location
      It's New Orleans - the French Quarter ( I think it's worth every penny and if I had that may pennies I'd buy it LOL )
      xxx

      Delete
  18. Gorgeous! I love the kitchen.
    Thanks for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo