Monday, December 17, 2012

A day of silence for Sandy Hook


                             http://newtownyouthandfamilyservices.org/

 

                  
                  I wake up in the morning and I wonder

                   Why everything's the same as it was 
 
               I can't understand, no, I can't understand

                     How life goes on the way it does 
                                                                                             
                                                                                                 Skeeter Davis
                                                 Never to be forgotten

Charlotte Bacon, 6 - Daniel Barden, 7 - Olivia Engel, 6 - Josephine Gay, 7 -
Ana Marquez-Green, 6 - Dylan Hockley, 6 - Madeleine Hsu, 6 -
Catherine Hubbard, 6 - Chase Kowalski, 7 - Jesse Lewis, 6 -
James Mattiolo, 6 - Grace McDonnel, 7 - Emilie Parker, 6 -
Jack Pinto, 6 - Noah Pozner, 6 - Caroline Previdi, 6 -
Jessica Rekos, 6 - Avielle Richman, 6 - Benjamin Wheeler, 6 - Allison Wyatt, 6 
Rachel Davino, 29, school staff - Dawn Hochsprung, 46, teacher -
Anne Marie Murphy, 52, school staff - Mary Sherlach, 56, psychologist -
Victoria Soto, 27, teacher - Lauren Russeau, 30, teacher
Nancy Lanza, 52, mother

                                      star light, star bright 
                                  too many new stars shine brightly tonight

                                   sleep in heavenly peace          
 




8 comments:

  1. Amen...so true. I think we all try to go on as if it really isn't true..can this really be true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen...so true. I think we all try to go on as if it really isn't true..can this really be true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen...so true. I think we all try to go on as if it really isn't true..can this really be true?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silent Night...beautiful song for the angels that are with their Father too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As with another blogger that I follow on Pinterest I really thought today my in box would have no messages but there were and they were words of hurt, pain and sorrow so that's OK. What I propose since we are so strong in the blog world as in the real world that we something more and it's something we can do everyday of our lives and that's Pay it Forward. If you can, go to Target, K-Mart, Walmart and pay for a layaway or just give a smile to someone homeless standing on a corner. Let's all strive to Pay it Forward and maybe, just maybe we can change the world. Thank you and bless each of you. I'm having a hard time dealing with 20 little children being killed so in order for me to heal I think I need to Pay it Forward. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well aren't you an angel in disguise!
      what a wonderful wonderful thought - to go and pay someone's layaway - boy oh boy there
      were times in my life as a young mother when that would have been an incredible gift..........
      posting your sentiments tonight
      much love to you
      XXX

      Delete
  6. Hi Suzan!!

    As the funerals start to happen for those little innocent lives along with those brave teachers & staff, we as people need to scream for a change. As mothers, fathers. grandparents and relatives alike, we owe it to those lost lives.

    I always believe in paying it forward. To buy a sub and drink for a homeless person or to help out by buying food for the food bank. in doing this we are showing that we care. We must make strict rules for schools, so that it would be hard for strangers to enter them.

    We will go on, but, we will take extra notice of people who hang around and look suspicious, out of place in an area. Most of us have cell phones and all we have to do is dial 911. It could turn out that it was nothing, but, it could turn out that we may have saved lives or a life by calling the police.

    I grieve for the families and the kids that go to that school and the staff, because their lives will never be the same. It's beyond sad...

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo