Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I WANNA live there # 18

I live in a pretty incredible area - It's an historical neighbourhood loaded with tons and tons and tons of charm - and 20th century architecture, just steps away from the city center, it's also a pretty expensive neighbourhood ( in which I live in servants quarters basically compared to what I'm surrounded by ) 
Because there's days I don't have furniture makeovers to show you - I've chosen Wednesdays to showcase and feature one home that's for sale around here.................( or apartment - or duplex - or teepee )
_____________________________________________________________________________________________


This week we're in Paris my friends - I'm tired of the same old same old - 
They don't post as many photos I've noticed but ooh la la the ones they post are worth taking a peak at 
just in case any of us want to pack up and move - and if you thought the prices in my neighbourhood were ridiculous wait until you see these!
Viens avec moi mes cheries...............................

3,595,000.00 EUROS
16 Arrondissement
A beautiful apartment in the highly chic XVI Arrondisement of Paris

The property of 280m2 includes
Entrance Hall
Sitting room
Salon
3 Bathrooms
4 Bedroom
Kitchen
Study
Utility room
Shower Room
2 Parking Places.
































3,950.000.00 - sorry forgot to find out which district this one was in






APA
RTMENT
oooh la freaking la!!!

SIZE:
201
gorgeous!


next up is 1,130,000.00 euros - 3 bedrooms - 9th arrondissement


LE LIVING ROOM

LE DINING ROOM


LE BEAUTIFUL FLOORS



PRETTY SPECTACULAR KITCHEN BY PARISIEN STANDARDS - THEY'RE USUALLY MUCH SMALLER


LOVE PARIS BLUE




le childrens room - love le built ins!!!  and the next one up my dear friends is the one I plan on buying
( just as soon as my ship comes in ) 

and
 - feel free to come stay with my next time you're in Paris - 













and what you see is what you'll get with this one because I don't plan on changing anything at all
who's joining me?

XXX SUZANNE

a
c
ella

r

14 comments:

  1. Hmmm... your big C post doesn't open up. But I wanted to tell you that I loved it. Your big C ourage was shining through it all. Blessings this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Definitely the last one too for me! Love the second one too with the view of the Eiffel tower. I don't think I'd ever get tired of that view! But boy, you have to look pass the furniture in some cases and look at the good bones, there's no accounting for taste! Either that or they had no money left for furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that last one...the views, mouldings, herringbone floors, built-ins...beautiful!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca/
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not for me this time. ♫'Green acres is the place to be, farm livin' is the life for me...land spreadin' out so far and wide - keep Montreal, just give me that countryside.'♫♪ LOL

    Do love the pics, though, and sure would like to visit! Have a wonderful day, Suzan!!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I can't wait until I get to go to Paris next year! I also read your Big C post and I want to tell you that you really are an incredible lady and I'm so glad you are A-OK! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one you're getting the best. Such a cute kitchen!

    (What Big C post? What am I missing?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you imagine the Eiffel Tower from a view in your window, lol. Yes, please!!

    My husband would love that bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The staircase on the first one is what grabbed me! That and the mere idea of living in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly stunning pictures, but my favorite is the first picture. You find the best pictures.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the artwork in the last one, and the black furniture....if I had the moolah.....These are much larger than the apt. we stayed in spring break....just down from the Rue Cler market. ANYPLACE in Paris is fabulous! I'd sleep under the bridge by the Seine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are those gorgeous or what? Did you notice that burlwood bar? There are so many windows in those places, too. Love them all- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, I saw the eiffel tower out of one window ! Niiiiice !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzan!!!

    Where can I start? They are so beautiful, but, I'm with you, the last one is for me too!! Love everything about it. Paris Blue is gorgeous!! Being in a white room the blue really pops out at you. The furniture has that elegant flare that I love. The bar set-up is beautiful in the first and I love the little table in the kitchen by the window in the 2nd.

    WOW!!! THANKS!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love reading your blog and your commentors are almost as interesting as you!! That is wonderful!! Anyhow, I totally missed the Eiffel Tower view, so had to go back to check it out.....how awesome to have that view!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo