Friday, December 21, 2012


Oh I had plans for today - finish shopping - groceries - wrapping - but out of the blue last night I received the following email!  ( the sender shall stay anonymous for ever more lol ) 

"A lady wants 5 pieces of furniture painted (along side of her kind of like a helper) before Xmas. she is offering double pay. Help just for 1 day .
thought I would throw it out to you. Just you never know!  
let me know if you are my gal. LOL.  
I know you are busy with your own stuff.  I know the answer is NO but Out of guilt I have to ask otherwise I feel like I am lying to my customers. 
talk soon"

And so that's what I'm doing today -
Angels come in all forms - their wings are invisible - but they have them - most definitely - they have them - tucked away where no one can see them - and I'm so thankful that I was chosen for this particular job - the connections it can bring are priceless - I couldn't buy this kind of advertising and so I'm dropping all my scheduled plans and leaving in about an hour................

Here's a laugh for Friday - well my kind of laugh anyway


Husband lays dying, with his Wife by his bedside.

He says in a weak voice, "There's something I must confess."

"Shhh". Said the wife, "There's nothing to confess. Everything's all right."

"No" the husband replied "I must die in peace. I had affairs with your sister, your best friend, her best friend and your best friend's mom!"

"I know," she whispered "That's why I poisoned you, now close your eyes
 

Y'all have a good day now, y'hear?
( be back tonight with a tutorial on Christmas Plank Trees for Carolyn ( you old Crow ) and for anyone else who might be interested ) 
and an up to date on the chaos in my world - and by tonight there should be plenty more lol

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Suzan! A wonderful Christmas present for 'the company'! And are you going to take before & after pictures of this job? Have a great day.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha That was funny! I would have been doing the same thing.... painting, that is! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photos to come tonight from my hysterical day lol
      Hugs,
      Suzan

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! You're a busy girl. Hope it is a very productive day. Looking forward to hearing from you when you've returned, gratified and exhausted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is so awesome- I would have done the same :) I would love a picture share if allowed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how fun & alotta work but im sure youll knock it out have a wonderful painting day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! How am I ever going to convince you to come to MN? I suppose I'll just have to come up there, check out where my ancestors lived, etc, etc, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is my kind of woman. I hope she is a rich widow! lol
    I hope you will be able to post a picture of what you are working on today- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not even going to ask why someone left it so late to paint furniture! Every year I say I won't work right up to Christmas and every year I do! Tomorrow I go hang drapes for a client who simply cannot wait until January, though her Christmas entertaining is already done. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the job! I hope it's fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want to get something done, ask a busy person! And you call me crazy? Seriously, what a great opportunity. Hope you had fun and that you can get back to Christmassing now.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read your posts out of order, lol, so I already know the results of your day. Sometimes, you have to make sacrifices. Yes, it's a busy time, but saying yes to this project will pay you back in spades in the future!

    Nicole
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. been busy & now i'm getting caught up on your escapades, er blog!!! oh suzan!! i know john would never do that, but that joke sounds just like a "john & suzan conversation"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! merry christmas dear FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo