Really - I'm just " thinking " out loud................( which is in fact rambling in my world )
1) I deleted my blogger comments from my " in box " since last June 20, 2012 - all 18,000 of them -
Why did I feel a little sick letting them go?
Another quirk I suppose...................
You're supposed to feel better when you " purge "
I'm a comment hoarder obviously.
2) Do you ever get overwhelmed by all the awesome things out there in blogland?
Like seriously OVERWHELMED?
Especially in the mornings when I'm trying to play catch up................
Where do people get these ideas from?
I swear to you - I've mentioned this before but I really believe if we all joined forces we
could build a country. A very pretty country. I don't know how economically sound it would
be - but wouldn't it be the prettiest country on the planet?
Oh yeah - with NO POLITICS - just fabulous makeovers and crafts.
I'm tired of politics - I'm sick of politics - living in this province makes one very very weary sometimes.
3) Why doesn't Blogger have a block button?
Why shouldn't we be able to block people we would rather not have visiting our blogs?
We can keep them from entering our homes - we can block them from our phones -
We can terminate relationships that are toxic -
Why can't we stop unwanted guests from stalking our sites?
Something to think about Blogger.
And I don't mean Captcha - I mean regular mean spirited people - that really have no business
checking up on our daily posts.
Blogger stalking is every bit as yucky as real life stalking!
Not as scary - but definitely just as yucky. ( trust me - sometimes ignorance is bliss - I would rather not have known )
4) I have 1 week to work on as much as I can - because next week custom work begins - for 4 separate clients - it never rains ( but it pours folks - it most definitely pours )
5) I hit almost 45,000 hits last month - I can remember ( very clearly ) walking around with a smile from ear to ear when I hit 10...............my brain can barely register last month's. My smile now goes from the front door to the back now ( I have a big mouth ).
6) Here's a sneak peak of the transfer gel I did on a coffee table - with verbal instructions over the phone.
First time for me - I'm hooked -
And the great thing is that I've worn my fingerprints off - so if I'm ever " wanted " they won't be able to identify me.
Tutorial to be posted on Friday.
I think it has something to do with blogging - not sure though - have to do some research on that
There should be a warning somewhere when you first sign up.
WARNING: LIFE WILL START GOING BY AT A TERRIFYINGLY FAST PACE ONCE YOU CLICK START....................
At least then you'd know.
8) A day should be 36 hours - 24 hours is just not long enough.
Who decided it had to be one cycle of the orbit of the earth?
Must have been a MAN - who can actually live according to that rule
( other than Children - I have to admit it DOES work well for children )
And YEARS should be 104 weeks - then I'd only be 27 - and a wise 27 to boot - win win.
Must have been MEN who decided that too - because they seem to get better
with age, Women? Not so much.
9) I was recently asked by Adorned from Above to co-host a linky party - and I'm nervous.
Don't ask me why - I know logically there's nothing to be nervous about - but
this party gets over 300 links - those numbers make me nervous.
I put it off for a month - and am biting the bullet this week - and doing it tomorrow -
so I WANNA live there will be postponed slightly. Wish me luck - come by and link up.
10) I miss my sisters ( don't have sisters - but the girls I grew up with are my sisters of the heart )
It's been too long - and it's my fault - not theirs.
Nella and I in Paris...............
Caroline - I saw you last week - don't miss you.......................
Hopefully you know how special you are to me.
11) Just received this interesting fact from a friend
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL SEE AND LIVE THIS EVENT
Calendar for March 2013
This year March has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years.
This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days.
Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money.
So I'm forwarding it on to as many as possible by posting it on my blog.............
May have to change the name of my blog to MONEY BAGS............by Suzan
If any of you benefit from this you cannot call your blog MONEY BAGS
But if we all get wealthy enough we can maybe build that country.
Where are you from?
I LOVE BLOGGING.
What a perfect fit.
What a perfect place I've found for myself.
Just need to find a little of this. ( never was too good at that I must admit - even before blogging )
It's the key, after all
Have any of you found it?
Can you do a tutorial on it?
Hope you all find the perfect amount of it in your day
Love to all