Friday, March 22, 2013

Shabby Chic Coffee Table!


Good mornin' - Good mornin'
rainbows are shining through
Good Mornin'
Bonjour
Beunos Dias
Bongiorno
Gutmorgen
to you!!!

I'm posting this because I feel bad that I haven't shown a furniture makeover
in awhile - and Dee asked me what was going on ( slave driver ) 
So I'm still only going to announce the winner on Monday 
  I'm out the door in a few minutes,
if that's ok with you ( she asked, wondering what she would do exactly if you said it wasn't) 

Ready to see what a little paint, Gel Transfer and an image from the Graphics Fairy can do to a boring dated table?
Okay - then I'll show you

french provincial, coffee table, before, paint, ascp

                                                                                TA DA!!!!!!!!!

coffee table, makeover, before, after, shabby chic, gel transfer

coffee table, makeover, artisan enhancements transfer gel, transferring, image

shabby chic, coffee table, white, transferred graphic, graphics fairy, ascp,

French Shabby Chic - I feel like having une petite morceau de chocolat .....................

french graphic, shabby chic, coffee table, transformation, before, after, white,

Crazy day tomorrow - and Saturday - and Sunday - and Monday - and - well you get the picture -
BUT - doing what I love to do - so it's okay.

Winner and tutorial Monday morning :)

Have a great Friday all!


Sharing with
Funky Junk Interiors                               Overflowing with Creativity                      Classy Clutter
Life on Lakeshore Drive                         I Should be Mopping the Floor                Uncommon Designs
Homemaker on a Dime                          CraftOManiac                                          Coastal Charm
Under the table and dreaming                  Keeping it Simple                                    Knick of Time
Not Just a Housewife                             I Gotta Create                                         No Minimalist Here
Beyond the picket Fence                        Saving 4 Six                                            Shabby Creek Cottage
Common Ground                                   The Charm of Home                                French Country Cottage
Craftionary                                            My Romantic Home                                 Miss Mustard Seed
The Shabby Nest                                  Graphics Fairy

51 comments:

  1. That's so pretty, I wish my hose was full of pretty things...and pristine clean looking children but that's another story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your coffee table. Terrific transformation!
    Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Suzan! Doing what you love is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great transformation! Love the transfer ...can't wait for the tutorial Monday! (Never heard of the gel transfer)
    Enjoy your busy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the table! I have the before table in my living room. I'll definitely check out the tutorial. Have fun doing your thang this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'I need, I need. Gimme, gimme.' Suzan, you are a miracle worker! What a transformation. That is just stunning. Oh my goodness, it almost inspires me to go paint something...but not my books. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great transformation. It looks terrific! Hope you have a good, productive day without going crazy-(or driving anyone else crazy). xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Work your fingers to the bone, girl!
    Looks beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute!! So French :)
    Me too, busy doing what I love to do ( painting),so life is good.

    Have a fun, producitve weekend, Suzan!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I'd give to have your eye and talent for these projects-they turn out so beautifully.
    Have a good and not TOO busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful table and I love the transfer. I could do them all day I love transfers!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I'm really loving this one!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Which transfer medium did you use? I just tried the Artisan Enhancements and it didn't work at all!!! Do I have to use a laser printer or will an ink jet suffice? I'm frustrated that I spent $35 on a can of stuff which doesn't seem to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Artisan Enhancements Heather - and yes you need a laser printer - actually went out and bought one for this purpose alone..............
      Bought the cheapest one they had
      XXX

      Delete
  14. You cleaned her up really welll! And you know I love that graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both beautiful and yummy! Don't forget the pictures of the shop as you rush about.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol i see what you mean by the martini glass cursor hehe thanks for the nice comment on my blog, following you back :)

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Zara - I should have a glass of rum to go with your coke LOL
      XOX

      Delete
  17. Hi Suzan!!!

    Looking good woman!!!!

    Awesome!!!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another coffee table saved from ugliness! Don't work too hard over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The table is gorgeous, I am going to have to try the gel transfers. I can't seem to do transfers and have them come out that great. love it, hugs Tobey

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mmm, gel transfer, I'll have to find a tutorial for that...
    I love your table, I have a few tables that could use some paint.
    Hugs,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of course it came out gorgeous. :) Happy busy weekend to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks amazing... and French! I can't wait to see the tutorial, to see if that's something I could do when I'll have improved my paiting skills!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my...Love Love Love!!! Graphics Fairy and Chocolate are the perfect combo, no?

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it too too much Suzan. Life is sure busy isn't it? Don't forget to breath friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW...this is one pretty makeover. Come by on Sunday and grab my featured button for your blog...you were one of the top five most viewed links at my party last week:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful beautiful glad you are back doing some furniture,this is just a beautiful piece-love dee x

    ReplyDelete
  27. So beautiful! Looks like something you might find at a cool Parisian flea market! Thanks for linking up to Monday Funday!

    Kelly @ View Along the Way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The transfer came out beautiful on this coffee table. I love it.

    Stopping over from Under the table dreaming link party.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looking good! No need to respond. I know you have a lot going on. Just wanted to say "hey" and that it looks great!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your table turned out beautifully! I haven't tried the gel transfer. I didn't have any luck with Mod Podge and gel transfer sounded like the same thing. Have you tried Mod Podge? Is it different??

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adding this to my Pinterest "Crafty Ways" board. I want to give transfers a try in a future project. Thanks for sharing! ~di @ Musings

    ReplyDelete
  32. How very cool. I can think of a number of people who'd love to have that table.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pinned, love, and in awe!! Oh, another amazing job, Suzan! It looks fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent! Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter.
    hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  34. I sure love your table and actually have done that treatment to a couple of tables too. I like the fact you can reply to each comment on this blog if you wish. How did you get this put on here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - I used a product called Artisan Enhancements - which is a gel transfer method.
      Hugs,
      Suzan

      Delete
  35. Gorgeous!I should really try the gel transfer! I invite you to join my link party every weekend: Crafty Country Cottage @ Old Red Barn.

    Goedele

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous Suzan. What a great transformation. I love it!

    Hugs
    Sumaya

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo