Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I WANNA live there # 117

Good morning everyone !

I was looking across the pond for this week's home - and discovered one that  SARAH RICHARDSON   had decorated - it's heavenly really...............

I've never entertained the idea of having an outsider come in and decorate my homes - but if I could afford it - at this point in my life - in this particular house - I'd BEG her to come help me out here !

She's the Queen of detail and design in my humble opinion.

All images sourced through her site SARAH RICHARDSON DESIGN
Photography by STACEY BRANDFORD

Ready?

The Entry




Living room




Kitchen




Family Room




The Master



Master bath



Boys Room




Girls Room




Guest Bath


See what I mean?
The Queen !!!
You can see more of this home and many others by visiting
SARAH RICHARDSON DESIGN / PORTFOLIO

Have some tissue ready - there's some drooling involved.

I'll be ordering her latest book - which has been on the Globe and Mail best seller list for many weeks now
( because one can never drool enough )

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone !

Much love,
Me

LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES !

HAVE A DAILY CUP OF MRS. OLSON                FROM MY FRONT PORCH TO YOURS
MY ROMANTIC HOME                                          BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH
KATHE WITH AN E                                                 SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE

20 comments:

  1. That is a FANTASTIC house and I love the designer's style. It is just perfect. I am going to look at more in that link. Love it, Suzan. Thanks for this one!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know what, Suzan? You have piqued my interest on whether or not you (truly) would enjoy a decorator, or if any of your lovely readers would. What a good discussion. It may make a great blog post (hint, hint).
    Would you give a professional decorator free reign in your home? Why, or why not? What about Home Smashers or whatever type show from HGTV?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's all wipe off the drool now...she's one of my favorites. Those light fixtures in the kitchen are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite designer! Clean, light, non-fussy ~ she can come 'do' my house anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that sure is a beautiful home! I actually like everything about it. Love the bathroom vanity. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzan,
    She does know how to add pops of color. I love her designs too.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! We rec'd another 40cm of snow, I have the flu, and I just can't deal with it. Hope you are having a better day than me. Dave isn't due back till Sat evening. Will this winter never end? xo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her decorating too! Especially because she uses color in her home. It looks so beautiful against the white walls and linens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous images of beautiful spaces! I think every one is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Lynn!
      Thanks ( on behalf of Sarah and I LMHO )
      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Yeah Susanz, that girl knows how to decorate,love those pops of color,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blue in the Family Room. Just enough, Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how absolutely lovely! I really enjoyed this little tour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Sarah's work. Have watched many of her shows...and would hand my house over to her to redo if given the opportunity! Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo