Monday, November 19, 2012

A FEW REASONS TO VISIT MONTREAL

SO.....................now it's official!




Simply Vintageous..................by Suzan & Deuxieme Debut ( Dorothy ) are officially going to be teaching furniture painting.  We will be set up and ready to start on January 19, 2013 - which is on a Saturday - 
4 hour course - 199.00
Anybody looking for a short holiday in Montreal?  Dorothy also has a vacation rental available if you're looking for a getaway!  A century old 2 story Victorian Flat filled to the brim with charm!
Come discover the magic of our city - it's as close as you can get to Europe without leaving North America -

You can drop me a line for details.


source

You can explore the charm of Vieux Montreal ( Old Montreal ) take a ride all snuggled under blankets on a " Caleche " ( horse and buggy - doesn't it sound nicer in french lol )


do some shopping


source
discover beautiful architecture


Source
eat at a french style bistro
source
You would not be eating outside in January though lol

and get to spend some time with Dorothy and I - ( priceless lol ) 




Give yourself a christmas gift and come on down!!! ( oops I mean come on UP ) 
I would love to meet you in person :)

17 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Dorothy has recovered enough, from her fall, for the courses to get under way! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just dream of this!! You never know! Glad you are able to get this going now and good luck on your first course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- I would LOVE to come! If you can PROMISE me that it would look EXACTLY like picture #3 I will be there- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how great, you'll finally be able to go ahead with your endeavour! I wish you great success.

    Nicole
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome that you are going to be teaching classes! Wish I could join! And the pictures here--so lovely--made me wish I could jump right in. Thanks for making me smile today! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? This is more taunting than the tours of fancy big ass houses that I can't have.

    I will start working on obtaining my passport. And planning a route around the honkin' lake that was planted right in my way. Some day..... Next next January?

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome congrats so happy this is coming true for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting this Suzane! One little correction... we are not a B&B, we are a Vacation Rental. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds amazing! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoo Hoo for you both! How great that Dorothy is better too--May you all be wonderfully successful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and good luck with your classes. I'm sure it would be a hit and a success. Montreal is a place to be and a place to be visited. I would love to take a ride with the carriage.
    Interactive Presentation

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad I found you, such a gorgeous blog... love Montreal :)

    Following!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca/
    http://pinterest.com/jennp6/

    Love Montreal :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would LOVE to do this! Do you think we'd get much painting done? I sorta don't think so. :) Beautiful photos!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I'm glad to hear Dorothy has recovered so you can get the ball rolling on your plans. I know you'll be a success at this!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your reason to visit Montreal city are awesome.I will surely add them in my vacation plans as I have chosen the SUNSET SUITES Montreal Vacation Rental apartments for one week.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo