Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BRITISH INVASION PART 2

I am hooked on yet another thing I suppose - cannot get enough of these................

Design Sponge

And Elizabeth from The Melon Patch sent me this one.............

Created by Tres Cher - it's an old pallet!  Ingenius.

And finally this was listed on Craigs List ( in the States - for 100.00 can you believe it? )


My God - the fantasies these arise in me are frightening............went to sleep last night
with my brain frantically trying to figure out which pc of furniture to tackle this on.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo