Sunday, May 20, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

A tour of our 'hood -  mostly rowhouses - built in the late 1800's - sooo charming
This is what I get to look at when we take Soda out for her walks





I LOVE this door - WOW


















hey you - get OUT of my neighbourhood -
one of these things is not like the other!!!!


He says: What the hell are you taking a picture of that for?
I say: Because I find it charming
He says: Your followers will think you're weird
I say: Ah - but I am weird John and they know it
He says: Do you seriously find this charming?
I say: Yup, I seriously do - I would make this a potting shed/workshop
He says: I would have it demolished
I say: Over my dead body
Soda says: can you please stop this nonsense - I want to walk

Soda about to pee on neighbors lamp post



our back ally



  



be it ever so humble - we're now back home
If I didn't have so much furniture to redo I'd invite you in
for a cup of tea, ( glass of wine? )
XXX


2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful community to live in. so much character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much - it's lovely to walk around here!!!

      Delete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo