Friday, November 4, 2011

Before ( and before ) and almost after

I have started my first union jack dresser - remember this?  The dresser that reminded
me of summer holidays as a child?  I love love love it - but I listed it for sale, and after
a week I've decided no one else does........;(

So I have started my first Union Jack dresser - it's full of imperfections - and still has
a couple of stages left to go, and I am hoping once I rough it up a little with sanding,
it will shine.

The top has been painted the same light gray - but the lighting is not so great -
and the bottom left hand stripe has been narrowed ( too thick compared to the others )
but I still have stripes in black left to paint - will post tomorrow because I want to
list this baby for sale as soon as possible.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo