Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Chair is suddenly all over the place!!

I had previously posted this chair - picked it up from CL in the winter - it was brown - and fabric was
orange - brown - it did not have any tufting on the back - this was the end result................I never
got around to upholstering the small pcs on the arms - I seem to always leave a little job to do on a pc
of furniture for some reason - probably because I tend to do 2 or 3 projects at once........

Now I see there is one being sold in England for 395 pounds - very very similar!

And if you go to elte.com - and click on catalogue - ( I am sorry I cannot get a pic of that
for some reason )  you will see one even closer to mine - it's on the 2nd page.
listed at 575. 00 dollars.

And then there is thisChantilly Silver Chair in Black Satin

Also being shown as dining room chairs in this months Canadian House and Home

I love the chair - but maybe am loving it a little bit more now!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo