Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New obsession perhaps?

I have another project - another buffet - hutch!
If I can't sell this piece it will go in the dining room - because who needs a spare
6 inches of space in any given room?
It is going a glossy white - the hardware will be spray painted black because
I love the scale of them, check out the size of the handles on the bottom
doors ( sort of a chinoiserie look? ) here is the before in all of it's 70's glory.
As you can see I have already scraped off the horrendous gold pattern
on one of the windows.

Will post after as soon as finished which may be awhile because work
at my Mother's is in progress now.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo