Monday, June 11, 2012

Pinch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am picking this up on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I am in love once again - it's being sold as a vanity - but I think I'll sell it as a desk
What do you think - does anyone else see what I see in this piece?
Really, it makes my heart skip a beat,


ASCP Paris Gray and Old White and..................distressed, distressed, distressed

And I'm feeling a little more positive after speaking to Caroline from Piorra Maison
where I have a few pieces ( really this is one of my favorite stores in Montreal and
she is a stocklister for ASCP,  double dose of goodness ).

On another note, it's extremely humid here this evening and attempted to paint a trunk
What a disaster - live and learn -
The paint was drying too fast so the brush left horrible marks and was "pulling" will have to let it dry
completely and sand it and start over..................
That's the problem with veering away from ASCP - seriously - this would not have happened
with Annie's paint :((((

P.S. - I am not a paid sponsor lol- although I act like I am - I just truly love this lady's paint.

XXX


1 comment:

  1. Great piece! Very art deco. Paris grey would look lovely. Are the handles made of Bakelite? If they are, leave them as is.

    I am getting to be a fan of ASCP too. I will posting some of the stuff I am painting.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo