Thursday, April 2, 2015

BRIAN BAKER DEJA VU

And so the collection grows !

I received this one last week


I don't think I've ever used this word in a sentence before - but isn't it delightful?




Check out the balcony off the master bedroom ( don't ask me how I know it's a master bedroom )





I love it so much I want to shrink myself and walk through the front door


kick my shoes off and run upstairs so I can sit on the balcony with a good book
you know, the one off the master bedroom


You can see the first one ( and how this collection began HERE


There's a couple more on their way !

Have a great day everyone.................
Much love,
Me


LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
JOIN ME AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES!

THE CHARM OF HOME                                            THE SHABBY ART BOUTIQUE
FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE                               MY TURN FOR US
MY ROMANTIC HOME                                             ONE MORE TIME EVENTS
I SHOULD BE MOPPING THE FLOOR                     UNCOMMON DESIGNS
BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH                           SAND & SISAL
A STROLL THRU LIFE                                               CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT
AN EXTRAORDINARY DAY                                    KATHE WITH AN E
FLUSTER BUSTER                                                      DIY BY DESIGN
MY SALVAGED TREASURE                                      IVY & ELEPHANTS
I GOTTA CREATE

21 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, really special. The details are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And it's my favorite so far. Those would look great hanging on my brick cookstove wall. :-) Of course, that means something else would have to come down, and I'm not very good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors on this one are just perfect to kick off spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Suzan. Love all the details and I am sure that is the Master Bedroom. Can I shrink with you and join you on the balcony for a good book and a few laughs.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many sweet details! I agree. Just full of charm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, delightful ! It's delectable.... it's delovely ! :-) Where are you finding these goodies!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzan, best one yet! :))) THIS is why children play with doll houses! :)) It's fun to get lost in imagining living there. Never know.....!!! :-D
    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't stand it, with the umbrella by the front door. The details are unbelievable

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that Pollyanna climbing out the window??? xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had never even heard of these before I saw them on your blog, Suzan. You are right- they ARE delightful! I love all the detail in them-right down to the curtain billowing out the window. That one is a GREAT piece. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Romantic, sweet Victorian. Reminds me of Niagara-on-the-Lake. xo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, Suzan. This little victorian truly is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please show us how they look hung on a wall in your house! You are so artistic that I'm sure you have found the perfect spot. They are little masterpieces---little doll houses---like when we were little girls, and imagined we walked inside the dollhouses we played with. I love them!!! Thank you for sharing these.
    Laura in California

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful Suzan! That's what I love so much about miniatures, they make you imagine opening the door and going inside. I'd be up on that balcony too in the morning with a hot cup of java and in the evening with a bottle of wine. Looking forward to seeing the ones you have on the way. Happy Easter! Hope you actually get to see some green for yours...here in the West we got bloody snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with these little houses Marie - they remind me of my I WANNA live there series LOL
      Happy Easter to you too !
      ( no green here - it snow last night )
      xxx

      Delete
  15. So pretty, Suzan. I love miniatures also and this little house is "delightful" indeed. Thank you for sharing at Share It One More Time this week. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so freakin cute Suzan. Can I come sit on your balcony with you?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This so reminds me of the doll house my hubby made for our daughter in the 70's. We were all about the details too. I did macrame at the time so made TEENY little macrame plant holders for the porch, he made flower boxes at the windows and I filled them with flowers, etc. FUN!!! Your little house is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Thanks for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  19. O my! This one is truly a beauty!! I finally got to post my collection of various "houses". Stop by if you have time!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo