Monday, October 24, 2011

Another piece sold!

Hi I just sent the link to my husband and we think this will be perfect in our daughters bedroom!! Very excited to see it pls consider this sold!!! Thanks Jo ann

Received the above today - music to my ears - sold just by the photo - before even seeing it in person -
I was starting to get nervous because I listed this dresser on Friday - and heard nothing back until today.
Even though it has only been a couple of days I thought I would have sold it right away like the last piece.
The person who originally wanted to take it, did not get back to me so I listed it and voila -


another one bites the dust!
goodbye sweetie, it's been swell

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo