Thursday, August 2, 2012

Too busy to write :(

A girlfriend just pointed out that I haven't posted in 2 days........................lol -
Here's my excuse

I'm trying desperately to finish this





I painted a chalkboard blotter on to the top for notes

and this to match it


I've reupholstered a chair to go with it - 

I've also painted a dresser - just a peak here because it's not ready to show


and I finished an antique children's rocking chair........................

that's my reason and I'm sticking to it!!!

Will sit later on tonight and gather my thoughts and try to come up with a somewhat decent post worthy of at least 1 person taking the time to read it - but for now I'm back to work

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Things are looking good. Can't wait to see more...whenever you're ready.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, i totally love the stensil you chose on the desk, and the glass knobs on the dresser are gorgeous.

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
    http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo