Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I WANNA live there ...............................

Will return next week - because I spent far too many hours trying to make a (*&$R(*&@ Greek Key design around one of the windows in the second guest room .......................

I went through a roll of painter's tape and on to the second one before I just said #@&(@(*)& it.
I feel like a complete idiot -

Every now and then I'd let out a screech and John would ask what was going on
Nothing I'd scream at him - absolutely nothing -
( because that's exactly what was going on )

Either I'm very tired - or I seriously lack motor skills.
( I think I lack #*&$*()&$  motor skills - but we'll just say I'm *&$(*&$^%(  tired - because I DID do it once staging a *$&@(*&&$  house for sale )

This little room is driving me insane !
Like bat shit crazy ( as my friend Tina from What We Keep says ) click on the link to read a great post on keeping things in perspective - AND get a good laugh.


And if that weren't enough I can't get on to my blogger dashboard - it keeps telling me I don't have a google plus profile - %$^#*&

This quote by ERIC CARLE says it all

One day I think it's the greatest idea ever that I'm working on. The next day I think it's the worst that I've ever worked on - and I swing between that a lot. Some days I'm very happy with what I'm doing, and the next day I am desperate - it's not working out!

Have a wonderful day everyone !
I'll be in the guest room trying to %$^&#%  finish painting.










10 comments:

  1. oh no,,,,,, bat shit crazy, thats bad thats really bad,,,,lol,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so totally understand what yer saying here, sista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something's wrong with your keyboard, Suzan. I'm seeing a bunch of $$%#! signs today. ahhahhahaha

    Wishing you well on that room, sorry it's making you crazy. It'll be over and you'll love it soon (knock on wood, cross fingers and toes).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that quote is perfect...my life's story! Good luck with the second guest room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Suzan! Get some rest... When we're too tired everything seems impossible, but I know that you'll make the impossible absolutely fabulous in a few days. Stay at home! I'm watching Canadian news and am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Suze...you definitely have a bad case of BSC!
    Isn't there a Greek key stencil somewhere in your house?
    I really don't know how you have managed to stay sane at the rate you are working.
    You ARE tired..chronically tired because you never sleep and tired because you work yourself to the bone. Step back for a few days and rest- your brilliance shall return in all it's glory! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nil desperandum, some days you just have to say %^&*<>? it (if I knew the latin for THAT it would come in handy ;-) and move on. As Scarlett says 'tomorrow is another day' and you will decide a greek key design would have looked pants anyway and do something equally challenging but it will look WONDERFUL! I'm giving you an insight into how I motivate myself to get out of bed some mornings..LMHO xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Gerry, usually I have the patience of Job when it comes to anything to do with decor-
      Today?
      I was ready to whip the tape out the window LMHO
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. I miss my house tour, but I do understand having the bat shit crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sign...and I know what you mean about blog issues. I am now a no reply blogger ever since I switched to Google + I think. Can't find how to turn that off. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo