Vicky from Decor Harmony ( who has been my blogger lifeline on several occasions, taking the
time to explain to this ditsy blonde step by step how to do things I should have been able to figure
out on my own ) nominated me and 6 others for the " Tell Me About Yourself Award ".
I'm still at the point here where I wonder if anyone would be interested in hearing another 7 things -
but here goes!
1) I have 3 children - Twin daughters 29 - and a son 27 - they are in my thoughts 57 seconds of every minute.
2) I have a vivid imagination - too vivid - and am frightened easily - to the point where I can let out a
blood curdling scream if John quietly walks into a room without me realizing he has done so and end
up scaring him more than he has scared me - this happens quite frequently - poor neighbours
3) I have been told all my life I look like Goldie Hawn - except on a date once when I was told I looked
like Sandra Bernhard - talk about a chameleon,lol
4) I have a weird addiction to True Crime - and watch these shows with a morbid fascination - shocked, repulsed, terrorized and close my eyes for all gory parts yet I still watch them.
5) I was a single mom for 10 years - between the first and John - some of them were rough years -
some were pretty incredible years
6) February 14, 2003 I was kissed on the top of the Eiffel Tower - but I had to tell John to do so " quick, kiss me for God's Sakes - it's Valentines day and we're on the Eiffel Tower " lol - but when I'm old and gray I will remember that...................( hopefully I will that is, can't remember where I've put my paintbrushes from one day to the next as it is )
7) I have 6 grandkids by " proxy " ( through John ) I am Lolli and he is Pop ( because they have 2 grandmothers already ) but I am really way way way too young to be a grandmother lol - so I'm a Lolli :))))
( not too young at 53 to be a grandmother at all - but I'm fighting this aging process tooth and nail )
8) I'm a drama mama - I do everything big - I laugh big - cry big - scream big - play big - dance big - fight big and LOVE big.............
Oops - one too many - oh well -
I'm passing this honor on to my new friends - pls check out their blogs :)))
They always have encouraging warms words to say and fun blogs to go to!!!
CLAUDINE FROM CONDENSEDLOVEHOME - here
DISTRESSEDDONNADOWNHOME - here
DE TOUT, DE RIEN - here
GYPSY HEART - here
HOMESPUN HAPPENINGS - here
ADORNED FROM ABOVE - here
DECORATING INSANITY - here
This award is made for talking and that's just what you'll do
Or one of these days .............................
Are you ready
Inquiring minds want to know!
Thanks a million my friend! I never tire of learning more about you...I think we have a lot in common. Living BIG is just one. ;-)ReplyDelete
I will post mine tomorrow, ok? I hope you have a fun and safe 4th! It's hotter than Hades here so I will be inside most of the time. I did have coffee & breakfast with friends this morning. We do that every Wed a.m. Good habit to have!
Awwww, Suzan!!! I am honored!!!ReplyDelete
I will wait a bit to post mine as I just posted my Sunshine Award, ok?
I loved knowing a bit more about you!!!
We have so much in common!!!
I scare easily too... I do everything BIG... LOL!!! Specially laughing and fighting, LOL!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I really appreciate your kindness with me!
Forgot to say: I WANT to be kissed on top of the Eiffel Tower!!!ReplyDelete
Forget being kissed on the Eiffel Tower on V-Day, I just want to be in France! Chucks says I want to collect Euro-junk. (Actually that would be true!) Thank you so much, Suzan, for thinking of me. I am honored.ReplyDelete
Distressed Donna Down Home (a little less distressed since reading this post!)
Great things to know about you Suzy.....thanks for playing along!ReplyDelete