Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I WANNA live there Wednesday # 107

Good Morning everyone !

Back in Westmount ( Montreal ) today - my old neighborhood - I can't stay away lol

This one's a real beauty AND a steal for this area ( for those of you that are new to this series this particular neighborhood is an extremely desirable one in this city - and adjacent to downtown Montreal so the walking score is usually quite high, which is a bonus.

The area is filled to the brim with turn of the century homes on tree lined streets and beautiful parks

Let's go - I'm in love ( again ) and can't wait to show you !
Honestly, this one seems like a steal to me ( and keeping all things in perspective - it really is )

Price 1,295.000
3 beds - 2 baths - 2 half baths
Wood Fireplaces
Realtor CAROLINE ROULEAU

The foyer is stunning - LOVE that there's a fireplace in it - with built ins yet -  can't you just see that decorated for Christmas?
There's a law here that if you change your fireplace to a gas one you can never go back to wood.
Some of you will remember that ours was a wood one while we lived there - it was such a draw for me - there's nothing like it in the winter.


Another beautiful fireplace ! With a bay window !  Perfection, right?



Double French Doors - with a transom window ( I miss that too )


See that room peaking through the opening?


A gorgeous butler's pantry !  ( I have a pinterest board just for butler's pantries, I love them that much )







Another fireplace - and a balcony off the master -





Master bath


Bedroom - I spy my beloved radiators !!!



Office


Basement





No maintenance back yard - it almost looks like a court yard, doesn't it?



I need to double up on the lottery numbers tonight - because I SO wanna live there !

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone !
Much love,
Me

SHARING AT THESE FABULOUS PARTIES - JOIN ME !!!

MY TURN FOR US                                               LIFE ON LAKESHORE DRIVE
BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH                    SAND & SISAL
A STROLL THRU LIFE                                        STONE GABLE
KATHE WITH AN E                                             SAVVY SOUTHERN STYLE
FROM MY FRONT PORCH TO YOURS

19 comments:

  1. Staircase looks familiar!! Love this house. Hope you and John have a happy New Year! We finally sold our house in Mississippi and are in the process of packing. Not fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it Lynn LOL !!!
      Congratulations on the sell - I know it's not fun but at least you can move forward now completely !
      Hi to B.J. !!!
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Sweet Suzan. Xoxo Japolina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the transom windows, love the print over the main fireplace, and that basement would make a GREAT studio!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous. Love them hardwood floors and that kitchen island.......Luv It, and that basement just became my craft and rubber stamping room :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big and roomy,that is what i like,beautiful floors,to die for. Happy New Years to you and John.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!!! I love everything about this house. Happy New Year Suzan Sunshine and John too!!! I wish you happiness and health, and good karma and mojo to win the lotto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Suzan. Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2015! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzan you have knocked this IWLTW with this one!!! Where do I begine..... fireplaces, high ceilings, butler's pantry, and OMG that kitchen, backyard and oodles of basement space, etc! Love it all and I really, really hope you win the lottery cause I want to see your chandeliers there! xo Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzan, as usual the home is lovely. Love the entry and so many beautiful features. Oh well, we can dream can't we? Happy healthy New Year to you Susan.
    Diane
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - what a great space. I love so many of the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this home. The French doors are my favorite. I love fireplaces as well, you can never go wrong with a fire place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could move right in! I love all the charming details in this home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I could too Nicki !
      Thanks for visiting
      xoxo

      Delete
  13. Wow. Just wow. I'd infuse the place with way more color (I'm that kinda girl), but that front door alone is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These old homes are just spectacular, aren't they?
      Thanks for visiting !
      xxx

      Delete

Due to a large amount of spam ( that I'm tired of going back to posts and deleting ) I'll be using comment moderation from now on !!!
Can I beat these spammers at their own game? Probably not - but I'm going
to try my damnedest !!!
xoxo